BLOG #1
While seating in my mother's scrapbook room watching Julie and Julia I got this great idea to start a blog. A blog discussion my life as a second year college student dealing with personal, emotional, physical, life- changing events. As I adventure through these life influenting events I hope it is helpful to parents and other college students alike while adding a sense of sarcasms and excitement to your life.
Well today started my spring break. My wonderful mother, who recently moved to Greensboro a year after my acceptance to college in Raleigh, (an hour away) came to get me for a few days of girl time at her house. The day started with a half-an-hour drive towards Greensboro but after being drawn in by a make-up outlet sign we were forced to make a pit stop. An hour and $40 poorer we continued our journey home but not before stopping at the my favorite place to shop, Walmart, every college student's dream. Now I found myself alone seating in my mother's scarp room watching this extremely funny movie, Julie and Julia waiting on my mother's return from the scrapbook store.
I look back on my trouble years, which we as young teenagers all have them, and I see how much turmoil I put her through. I'm grateful for her unconditional love towards me and never giving up on me. If it wasn't for God and my mother being so hard on me I wouldn't be developing into the young woman I am today. So parents continue to be hard on your teens and teens be grateful that they care. Take everything problem and trail that comes as a potters hand forming the clay,you, to mold you into the best person you can be. Go through it learn from it.
Well tomorrow brings a new day with new adventures, will keep you posted. But until then my God keep you allow His face to shine upon.
Much love,
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment