Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just another day

So yesterday was great. Well at least the end of my day was! Class, eat, sleep, work the regular schedule for me. One highlight of my day i had an interview with this student organization on my campus. During the interview I felt so attacked by the other students who were asking me all the questions. When I saw this verbal attack starting to come my way, I sat straight shoulders back and put my verbal guards up!!! Then at the end of my interview they had the nerve to tell me I interview great I just seemed defensive the whole time. I wanted to say" Well I felt attacked the whole time!!!!!" But I held my peace and just smiled. Needless to say I'm not sure if they will let me into their organization. Honestly it doesn't matter either way!!!



But my night wasn't all bad.... On my way to the car a guy called my name and I turned around to be greeted by a young man with a big smile. It was the guy Ive been crushing on that goes to my church. We talked briefly then I walked away. I'm not sure how old he is but I would like to hang out with him to find out more information.

The highlight of my night was after choir practice. My wonderful church family , just the college students, had church. I love worshipping GOD. Its the best feeling in the world. Better then sex, drugs, drinking, anything!!!! Just being in His spirit. Its great!!!!

Falling in love with Jesus more and more everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment