Tuesday, March 23, 2010

IM BACK

Hey guys I know its been a while since I wrote but I was on spring break. The WORST one EVER!!!!!!!! This guy i use to talk to asked me to go with him but the whole time I was there, allow with another couple who were no longer seeing each other, he was texting some other girl. How do I know this? I looked in his phone!! Yes I know it was very wrong of me to do but I'm glad I did. SO long story short the trip had its good moments and its bad. More bad than good tho!

Well I do have a new interest! Its nothing serious right now. We were simply friends trying to get to know each other see if we can build our friendship into something more. With any guy that I date or get to know better my #1 requirement is that he is saved and born again Christian, living by the holy word of GOD. So far he has shown me that he is living a righteous until yesterday. I went to his school to see my old brothers and he came to the area in which I was at. I saw he was listening to his ipod so I asked him what he was listening to while taking one of the ear phones out of his ear and heard a non gospel song. Now I have not judging anyone. I myself still have a few non gospel songs on my ipod. I guess I expected more from him. Other than that I do like him. I'm not sure if it will go pasted friendship tho. I will leave it in Gods hand.

People always think you need a lot of friends to enjoy life. But honestly you just need a few good and loyal friends. I have only three girls at my school I can truly call friend. They have my back and always look out for me. And you know I do the same. Its like my own little family. I cant forget about my wonderful brothers. I love them to life allow with my girls at my school.

Life is great!!!! God has truly been good to me. I might not have everything I want but He has given me everything I need. He is my everything and I'm so glad I decided to life for me. Some people ask me do I feel like I'm missing out. Of course not!!! I have never been so happy, have so much joy since Jesus came into my life.

I love my new life!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment