Monday, March 15, 2010

QUESTIONS!!!!!

I have decided to abandoned original outline to try something new. As I went through my day I had a few questions that came to mind. I don't want you guys to think I don't have friends, I do. But in between them telling me their problems and trying to help them out I forget to even ask my questions. So I have decided to throw my a few of my questions out there to see if I can get some answers, if anyone is even reading this!

1. Why are parents so noise?? I understand as parents it is your duty to make sure we are doing the right things but where is the trust? The truth and faith in knowing you have raised a wonderful child that is developing into their own person.

2. What is love? Its a word used so much in life but no one has a solid answer for the definition of it. Some say it a choice others say its a feeling? So is love something I choose to do or an emotion I feel when I'm around or away from someone??

3. If you invite someone on a trip, shouldn't you make sure they have everything they need such as rides to meet up with you or a ride to get back there? Am I wrong for getting mad at my "friend" for telling me "I don't know how you will get back to school" when he was the one that invited me on this trip??

4. Does it make sense that if someone does not share the same morals and believes you do that there is no reason in dating them?? I'm a Christian love the Lord with all my heart why would I date someone that doesn't love the Lord as much as I do???

I don't want to ask too many questions so I think that enough for now. Think these are great one and would love some feedback....

hit me back and be as honest as possible...

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment